Komodo-Alor-Ring of Fire–Banda Islands-Ambon
Blue Manta Crossing 14 days / 13 nights
Starting with Komodo National Park and we cross the Banda Sea, tracing the perimeter of islands. Let our experienced crew show you these remote and almost untouched locations with wonderful reefs and stunning drop offs. Marine life here is in abundance from the critters, sea snakes, manta rays, sharks, dolphins, Whales and much more.
(schedules are subjected to changes according to weather and sea condition)
Day 1. (1-2 dives) 2.00 pm. Our staff will meet you in Labuan Bajo Airport and transfer you to Blue Manta. Depending on arrival time, we do check dive and night dive
Day 2. (4 dives) South Komodo action dives (Manta Alley, Cannibal Rock)
Day 3. (3 dives) North Komodo action dives(Castle Rock, Crystal Rock, Makassa Manta reef) Overnight sailing TO Maumere
Day 4. (3-4 dives) Maumere outer Reef exploration
Day 5. (3-4 dives) Pulau Komba Volcano (Fire work)
Day 6. (4 dives ) 1 full days diving around Alor best sites, Karl;s dream and Critters diving, sail towards Pulau Wetar
Day 7. (3-4 dives) Wetar - excellent wall, Pelagic life and fantastic drop off, overnight sail to Ring of Fire
Day 8-11. (4 dives per day) - Ring of Fire, Hammerhead sharks, Sea snake dives..
Day 12. (4 dives) Banda island. This is the best place to encounter huge school of fish, reef sharks, and tunas...etc sail towards Ambon
Day 13. (2 dives) Critter dives at Ambon Bay
Day 14. (0 dives) 7am. Check out after breakfast, farewells, and transfer to airport. Take your pre-booked flight to Ujung Pandang , Jakarta or Singapore
Check out after breakfast, transfer to airport. See you again.
Diving days: 13 days (35-40 dives)
Embarkation / Disembarkation
Labuan Bajo, West Flores/ Ambon
Dive Site Information
- Water Temp: 27-29 degrees Celsius
- Visibility: 20-40 meters,
- Air Temp: 22-31 degrees Celsius
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced,
- Best Time to Dive: March, April, & mid-September to early December
- Round trip transfer Hotel/Airport - Blue Manta - Hotel/Airport
- All nights’ accommodation on Blue Manta,
- All meals (Western & Indonesian) snacks, hot beverages, coffee, tea, Milo, soft drinks
- Towel, toiletries, cabin services, Laundry services, 24 hour Satellite email
- Tanks, weight belt, 6 dive guides (2 x Instructor, 4 x Dive Master)
- 30 mins complimentary massage
- All flights & hotels stay
- Marine park & harbour and park fee ( US250.00)
- Dive & travel insurance
- Massage services (US25.00 per hour)
- alcohol, Spirit
- **Diving gear subject to availability (only 3mm shorty wetsuits available), dive computer, torch, 15L tank rental,
- Nitrox refills (US$10 per day)
- Departure; 10am, 1st Day – Labuan Bajo, Flores. Or earlier if everyone arrives before then
- Return; 7am, Last Day – Laha Bay, Ambon. After we give you a breakfast and after farewells take you to the Pattimura Airport (AMQ); 10 minutes away if you wish.
- Last dive ends; 12pm, Penultimate Day, If you have booked an early flight then you may have to skip 1 or 2 dives to allow for your minimum 18 hours surface interval/ No Fly Time (as recommended by PADI) before flying next day.
Black Manta Notes
- Domestic flight; please book BEFORE confirming your International flights to ensure you make your connection to Maumere and from Ambon.
- We STRONGLY recommend 1 night stay in Bali before your trip to make connecting Domestic flight.
- Domestic one way flight from DPS to MOF estimated return fare; US$110/ pax
- Domestic one way flight from AMQ & DPS estimated return fare; US$150/ pax
- Domestic one way flight from AMQ & UPG estimated return fare; US$90/ pax
- Any prices quoted are based on online searches(at the time) and included all taxes
- Most Domestic airlines do not allow non-Indo credit card online payments. If you cannot book direct we have a local Indonesian travel agent, who are reliable and efficient and can help you with all flight & hotel needs. Their details on request. If booked with credit card please ensure the card is with you upon Check In or have an official Airline form filled in & signed by card holder authorizing the use of.
- Our ticketing agents are not responsible for any flight delay or cancellation, luggage lost or delay.
- Early Arrivals; we can help recommend local hotels in Maumere where we can pick you up on Trip Departure day. If needed transfers can be arranged for a nominal fee. Day of trip all included.
- Luggage Allowance; most airlines allow 15-20kg/pax check, & 7kg carryon. Additional weight is charged per/kilo (US$2/kilo). Maximum allowance between 20-30kg. Check the link for more details and additional flight info. Consult with our Travel Agent or Airline carrier (if booking directly) for actual details.
- Visa on Arrival (VoA); cost US$25/pax. Check this excellent link for details.
- Fuel Surcharge – although this has been incrementing at this moment, there is no fuel surcharge.
- Marine Park & Harbour fee; US$230 per person.
- Massage US$25/ hour, soft drinks US$2, beer US$4, Nespresso coffee US$2
Rates per item per diving day:
- BCD, Regulator US$12
- Dive Computer, Torch US$12
- Wetsuit US$8
- Fins, Mask US$5
- Large Tank US$12
- Nitrox Fills: US$12 each