Starting with world famous muck diving in Lembeh we cross the Molucca Sea meets Celebes Sea to island of Pulau Banka and remote volcanic islands of Sangihe; with its breathtaking scenery above; volcanos, flora, fauna, deserted beaches, mangroves, exotic birds. Below too is equally jaw dropping with in underwater volcanic landscape rich in nutrients & bio-diversity both large & small. Dolphins, whales, hammerheads, tuna, & more often seen amongst the hive of activity.
(schedules are subjected to changes according to weather and sea condition)
Day 1. (2 dives) Our staff will meet you in Manado Airport pick up to Raja Manta. Depending on arrival time, we can do 2 dive in Lembeh. After critter dive(s) we sail to Biaro Island.
Day 2. (4 dives) Pulau Biaro (2 dives) and Pulau Ruang (2 dives) with big fish and great biodiversity. Sail to Siau island.
Day 3. (4 dives) Palau Siau; volcanic wall dive and amazing night dive finished with impressive Karangetang volcano glows red glowing in the night sky. Sail to Mahagetang island.
Day 4. (4 dives) Palau Mahagetang (2 dives) underwater volcano canyon & sea mound Pulau Para (2 dives) big fish on hard coral slope.
Day 5. (3 dives) Pulau Nenung; beautiful soft corals, amazing array of aquatic life, great chance of bigger visitors. Sail to Bangka Island.
Day 6. (4 dives) Pulau Bangka. Spectacular mangroves and volcanic pinnacle dives then sail back to Lembeh.
Day 7. (2 dives) Lembeh. Best muck diving in the world!!macro. Plenty of time to wash & dry equipment, have lunch, and rest & relaxation.
Day 8. (0 dives) 6am. Check out after breakfast, farewells, and transfer to airport. Departure from Lembeh to local hotel or transfer to Manado Airport.
Diving days: 6 days (22 dives)
Dive Site Information
- Water Temp: 26-29 degrees Celsius
- Air Temp; 27-32 degrees Celsius
- Visibility: 10-25 meters,
- Current; mild in Lembeh, other sites medium to strong
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced,
- Best Time to Dive: April-September (less rain & much less wind; perfect for diving)
Embarkation / Disembarkation
- Manado (MDC) / Manado (MDC)
How to get to Manado (MDC)
- We will be there to transfer you to the Raja Manta. Transfer time 1-1.5 hours.
- From Bali Lion Air daily flights via Makassar/ Surabaya. From Jakarta direct with Garuda Indonesia
- International, from Singapore direct flights with Silk Air. Or fly to Jakarta and catch early morning Domestic flight
How to get from Mandao (MDC)
- Raja Manta to Manado Airport. Transfer to White Manta 1-2 hours.
- Early morning with Lion Air back to Bali (via Surabaya) or with Garuda Indonesia back to Jakarta.
- International, Silk Air back early afternoon direct to Singapore.
- Departure; 5pm, 1st Day - Lembeh, North Sulawesi . Or earlier if everyone arrives before and all Trip Preparations completed. Free transfer from local hotel Lembeh or Sam Ratulangi Airport, Manado to Raja Manta on Trip Departure day (transfer time 1-1.5 hours).
- Return; 6am, Last Day Lembeh, North Sulawesi. After breakfast and fond farewells we take you to local Lembeh hotel or Sam Ratulangi Airport, Manado in time for Check In & flight (transfer time 1-1.5 hours).
- Last dive ends; 12pm (midday), Penultimate Day. Plenty of time for R&R while we sail back to Lembeh where we spend last night on Raja Manta. This also allows for your minimum 18 hours surface interval/ No Fly Time (as recommended by PADI) before flying next day.
- Round trip transfer local Hotel/Airport - Boat
- All nights' accommodation on Boat
- All meals (Western & Indonesian) snacks, hot beverages, coffee, tea, Milo,
- Towel, toiletries, cabin services,
- Warm towel & drink after every dive
- Regular Air Tanks, weights, belt, 5 dive guides (1x Instructor, 4x Dive Masters)
- All flights & hotels stay
- Marine Park & Harbour fee
- Dive & travel insurance
- Massage services
- Soft drinks, alcohol, Nespresso coffee,
- Diving gear; BCD, regulator, wetsuit (only 3mm shorty wetsuits available), fins, mask, dive computer, torch, 15L tank rental. Note; Diving Gear Items priced per diving day and are subject to availability.
- Nitrox refills EANx32, subject to availability
- Marine Park & Harbour fee; US$180 per person.
- Massage US$30/ hour,
- Nespresso coffee & soft drinks: US$2, beer US$4, wine US$30-50
- Nitrox Fill; US$6/ fill
Rates per item per diving day:
- BCD, Regulator US$12
- Dive Computer, Torch US$12
- Wetsuit US$8
- Fins, Mask US$5
- Large Tank US$12