PADI Open Water Diver
Get your PADI scuba certification. If you’ve always wanted to discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
If you’ve tried diving through a Discover Scuba Diving experience or resort course, the skills you learned may be credited towards a portion of the full PADI Open Water Diver course certification.
To enroll in the PADI Open Water Diver course or Junior Open Water Diver course with us, you must
- Be 10 years or older (PADI eLearning requires an extra registration step for students under 13 years due to international internet laws)
- Complete your open water dives on an MV White Manta trip
- S$600 for one to one
- S$550 for for two pax onwards
- One theory session - about 2-3 hours at your convenience
- 2 Pool sessions – Weekdays (daytime & evening possible)
- Instructor to student ratio 1:2
- PADI manual, Dive Planner, Log Book & Certification
- Equipment Rental
- Trip cost - Check our trip prices here.